Skip to main content

Panasonic Stereo Headphones RP-HT227 Review

Last year when my birthday rolled around I had people asking me what I wanted as a gift. Trying to be both practical and fun with the idea I asked for a pair of headphones. I like music a lot and thought that it would be nice to listen to some music while I am working on my computer and my son is watching TV.

Panasonic Stereo Headphones RP-HT227
That way the TV would not be distracting to me and I could still easily keep an eye on my son even though I would be listing to headphones. The pair of headphones that I got on my birthday was Panasonic Stereo Headphones Model RP-HT227.

At first, they were not what I had imagined for headphones, they had large ear pads that seemed as though you would never be able to hear anything else but the music. This certainly is a plus but as a mom, I knew I wouldn't want to be wearing them unless I could see my son. Clearly, though my brother, who was the person that gave them to me, had outdone himself. I was amazed to find that they were extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear.

The sound quality that the Panasonic Stereo Headphones produced was wonderful and they have a convenient volume control on the side of the cord. They even folded up so they were easy to take places, not that I have found any place to take them, I do however find this feature to be extremely helpful for saving space on my desk.

From what I've seen these Panasonic Stereo Headphones sell for about $20. I have had mine for about 9 months now and they have held up amazingly well. I lent them out to someone who accidentally stepped on them. One of the speakers detach but they still play with the same amount of quality. I just reinserted the speaker, although it will still come out, it doesn't while you are wearing them and that is what is important.

Had they not been stepped on I am sure that they would still be in mint condition. I would recommend these headphones to anyone who likes to listen to music using headphones or likes to listen to music and needs to use headphones. They are built great and produce a great sound of music, I am so glad that I have them.

Popular posts from this blog